Saturday, February 14, 2009

" Valentines Day of mine"


Valentines is a lover's day.But for me it is just an ordinary day. Maybe their is something
to celebrate on this day, but I don't think if is it important...? I don't mind if they said
I'm so....weird of thinking of it...
By the way, when I was on grade school and high school where making valentines card.
And after that I gave it to my parents. I had unforgettable moment in valentines day. Last 2007 I celebrated it with my friend. A male friend.... Were seating in the dining room. When he said that.... were like a lovers....and dating on that place.... As in GOD NAKAKAINIS.
And now I celebrated it with my friends... But at this time were spending it in Internet cafe. Making our projects and .....enjoying it.... were having bonding na rin...
I wanted to spend this time with my family, but sad to say we are here. But that's OK I know each of us are happy for this day.


"I have never loved anyone for love's sake, except, perhaps,
Sasuke--the cuties one ever. "

"He is not a lover who does not love forever."

"The love of yours was mine."


* SWEET VALENTINES FOR EVERYONE *

No comments:

Post a Comment